RE: [TCML] Terry filter - does one need the current limiting resistors with a current limited NST?

Hi Thomas,

The resistors in a Terry filter are not for limiting current.  With the Terry filter caps, the resistor forms an R-C low-pass filter, to attenuate very high frequency high voltage transients en route to the NST.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA