[TCML] Javatc version 11.7

Hi All,

I uploaded a new version of Javatc today (version 11.7).

There were a few gif image changes and some help file changes, but mainly, I've inserted Voltage and Current graphs at the bottom of the page. This portion is preliminary and should be taken with a grain of salt. I have some testing to perform this summer to help confirm numbers. But, I wanted to get this version up on the web. In the transformer section, there is an output value listed as secondary base current. This is an rms value, but it is not an average value. This output is actually meaningless to you and mainly form myself. As the coil fires across the gap, there are peak occurrences in base current which results in peak voltages at the top of the coil. I'm identifying a prediction for this value,and from this value the voltages and currents will be listed along the length of the coil and then graphed accordingly.

You can simply ignore this area if wanted. There is a button near the bottom of the form to run this section and thus it's separate from the normal Run function. If you do click this button titled "Run Current and Voltage Distribution", then the VI profiles will be examined and listed. No big deal right now. I simply wanted to consolidate some off-line efforts with some other misc. updates. This function will take approximately 4 times as long to run. So beware of that. About 80 seconds for the default coil to run this distribution function.

This is not a major update, so don't update your pc version unless you simply want to stay up to date with Javatc. I don't like having various versions here and there. I like to keep the web up to date with the latest revision I'm running at the moment. This VI distribution data is a work in process and should be viewed as such.
Javatc web version is here:
http://www.classictesla.com/java/javatc.html

or download the zip file to run without the internet:
http://www.classictesla.com/java/javatc.zip

Take care,
Bart