Re: [TCML] Wild Radio Waves

In a message dated 4/14/08 10:46:42 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
davep@xxxxxxxx writes:

>  Interesting 1933 article on how Tesla coil-related effects might have
>  caused air disasters.

http://blog.modernmechanix.com/2006/09/07/do-wild-radio-waves-cause-air-disasters/

Interesting, indeed.

To keep it brief, as I am drifting  off topic, we know
a deal more about how aircraft fall out of  the skies now,
than 'we' knew then.  Both the Akron and R  101 wrecks are
quite well understood, to pick to  instances.

This is not the group to get into them,  tho.  8)>>

dwp

Hi Dave,

I agree. "With ignorance, all things are plausible."

Matt D.

Finance.      (http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolcmp00300000002850)