[TCML] More plasma items for sale

Hey guys,
     A friend of mine has decided to sell off some more of his plasma
stuff.  Items for sale include 3 beer bottle plasma displays similar to
this one,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1MVvMc_DhE
I do not know what all "flavors" are available, but could find out if
you are interested.  He is asking $75 a piece.  Also for sale is this
16*16 green luminglas panel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zF4OecJ-NtM&feature=related
He is asking $65 for it.  Also available is a 12-in pink and purple
plasma globe, in new condition, with no power supply.  He did not
specify a price so some haggling will be in order, I would imagine $400
ish would be a good price, you guys should be able to make your own
power supply, but I'm sure we could dig one up if you are too lazy (or
just have more money than time!)  Also for sale is a small 1981 pink and
purple plasma globe, I believe this one comes with a power supply; it is
shown here,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssXKa0CYKVU&feature=user
I'm not sure of it's diameter, but could find out, it is a nice piece
made by Larry Albright himself, he is asking $45 for this one.  Please
let me know directly (and off list) if you are interested, I will
provide any more information you may want, he takes pay pal and USPS
money order.  I will be doing the negotiating as he is currently ill and
has limited computer access.  Please let me know if you are interested,
I am assured everything is of the highest quality.

Scott Bogard.