Re: [TCML] What's happening to our SIDACs?

In a message dated 4/28/08 8:38:51 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
bartb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

>Mouser has 246. Minimum order is 1.

    Thanks, Bart! They sure do:

_http://www.mouser.com/Search/ProductDetail.aspx?qs=sCHRlw8V3v2JrOCeaXJ8zQ%3d%
3d_
(http://www.mouser.com/Search/ProductDetail.aspx?qs=sCHRlw8V3v2JrOCeaXJ8zQ==)

    I don't usually think of Mouser, and the folks at  Teccor mentioned
everybody *else* as their distributors (except for Allied  Electronics, and I got
the feeling they didn't like Allied for some  reason...).
    Let's hope Teccor's got something even bigger  and better in the works!

-Phil LaBudde

Center for the Advanced Study of Ballistic  Improbabilities

listings at AOL Autos.