Re: [TCML] sudden tesla shrinkage

think of a capacitor as a large water tank.  If you increase the size of the
capacitor (tank volume) you will have to increase the rate of flow of
"water" into the tank.  In short, if you double the capacitance you will
have to double the current flow into the cap to equal the same performance.

Dr. Resonance