Sent: Monday, August 04, 2008 7:16 PM
Subject: [TCML] Transformer

Hello All, In my area here in Florida scrap metal prices are so high it is basically impossible to find anything in the low budget or free arena. It looks like I will have to buy a transformer. Which is ok by me I just don't want to get stung. My question is what price range should I be looking to pay for a suitable transformer. I found one on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180271844951&ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:US:1123 <http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180271844951&ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:US:1123>

Any advise would be most appreciated.

Thanks
Rob