Re: [TCML] Transformer

I am fairly surprised that this hasn't been mentioned yet, but if I
were to come across a transformer like this, I would make it work by
feeding it with a lower voltage.  With 120v in you should get ~25kv ,
and a variac would make it easy to keep this lower at where ever you
want
This would also give you lots of leeway considering insulation breakdown.

Anyway that's just my opinion on the subject, and I wouldn't consider
my knowledge to be at the same level as most on the list.

Michael Robinson, KE7AQL