[TCML] ESR ESL figures in caps

Hi all,

I am looking at a cap, 5mR ESR, 15uH ESL.

Now if I parallel a load of these, then are the ESR figures multiplied in parallel like regular resistors would add up. For example 10caps 5mR each = 10x5=25mR total ?

If I remember right (probably not) , inductors in series multiply, and in parallel half...

so Do I have it right in saying ESR figures multiply, and ESL divide ?

It could be the total figures may be the same as one cap, though not sure hence the question!

I am having problems with simulating this, as going from 1 cap, to 2 caps (half capacitance) they seem to operate different, like one starts to discharge faster, but speeds up as it drops past 50%, and when you swap the caps, the opposite happens, so overall its hard to judge.

Cheers!
Chris