Re: [TCML] The bigger they are...

I am very sorry to hear about this. I only watched all the  way through the
opening ceremonies ("And now the team from the Cayman  Islands ... and now the
team from Vanuatu ... and now the team from  Guam...") to see your Tesla Coil !

I worked at a "Technology Incubator" that was funded by a guy from China.  We
designed a chip. One day, we got notice that our jobs were gone. It was
rolled up and -gone-. A year or so later, our old Web page, now in both Chinese
and English, appeared back on the Internet, based in a Chinese industrial park.
 Strangely, they're selling that chip...

 -- Dave

In a message dated 8/9/2008 5:23:05 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,