Re: [TCML] Tesla Coil in Beijing: press release

And it  isn't just the scripted outlets of the media that
"gets things wrong" either. As a professional emergency
response member (firefighter), I have often personally re-
sponded to emergency incidents where reporters from
local television stations were there. Later, when I see
the footage of it on the local television news, I am
truly amazed at how inaccurately the details of the
incident are often portrayed compared to what I actually
witnessed as an emergency responder to the scene!
Just the limited realm of my profession has really personally
opened my eyes to the fact that the information that we
accept as gospel truth just because we "saw (or heard)
it on the news" often (usually) is NOT 100% factual. So
"don't believe anything you hear, and only about half of
what you see!

Sorry for the OT rant and  I'll get off my soapbox :^)

So, I assume the monster coil is still located in China?

--
David Rieben

From: Ed Phillips <evp@xxxxxxxxxxx>