From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Sfxneon@xxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2008 10:02 AM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [TCML] Ion Motor

Hi All,

Finally got my 8" x 33" inch coil running again last night after  being
disassembled and put away for several years. First light with the 7.5 kVA
bombarder was very successful, but it still needs to be tweaked some more.
Was
getting 6+ foot arcs with the slide choke all the way in (minimum power,
about  150
mA), but it should do much better than that when it's tuned up.

Now I'm looking for tips, techniques or websites on how to  build a plasma
motor to set on top of the toroid. I made a quick and dirty one  last night
about 3 feet across the tips, in the shape of an "S" and carefully  balanced
so it
will rotate easily, but it won't spin on its own. Looks great  when its
given
a push, but it slowly winds down. What's the right way to build  one for
this
size coil that will move on its own power?

Thanks,

Tony Greer

Read reviews on AOL Autos.
(http://autos.aol.com/cars-BMW-128-2008/expert-review?ncid=aolaut00050000000