[TCML] 2008 Tesla Fest aka Lightning on the Lawn

Our Tesla Fest 2008 will commence at noon on Sat., Sept. 6th at our shop in
Wis.  It will run late into the night.

Cost this year will be $20 per person ($10 per person if you bring a coil to
demo).  This helps cover food and labor cost to run this event which
seems to be getting larger every year.

I will also have a "fire sale" beginning at 12 noon sharp.  Will have caps,
coilforms (lots of sizes), enclosures, completely wound sec coils, primary
coils, small RSGs,
some PTs, NSTs of various sizes, and lots of goodies.  The fee will be $30
for all you can cart away in your truck or van.  I'm trying to clean out my
storage area which is full of things I don't need at the present.

The normal hours for visitors are 2 PM thru 11 PM so unless you are buying
goodies or picking up something, please come at 2 PM.
All others, with trucks, vans, etc, come around 12 noon if you want the best
shot at the coiling goodies.

Regards,

D.C. Cox