Re: [TCML] flyback primary wireing

I'm now using a MOSFET circuit with a ST Micro STW19NM65N MOSFET --- 650
Volt 15.5 Amp and only 0.25 Ohm resistance.
Running a 555 timer with a dual transistor buffer (2N2222A and 2N3905) it
produces a nice output without overdriving.  Around 3.5 Amps current draw at
16 VDC.

btw, best to use analog meters when working with any HV or systems that may
contain kickback spikes!

Dr. Resonance