[TCML] Caps

Ok , I have played with the Jacobs Ladder and various other ways to make sparks with my 15kv 30ma NST. Now I would like to advance to start building my coil with the NST I have picked up a few ranging from 12kv 20ma to the 15kv 30ma I have been playing with. Ebay has way too many for me to deal with. I would like to know what the best type of cap would be to use for a NST type coil? MMC ? I can get the type I have seen used on some coils I've seen from Jamco. Or should I roll my own? Question I guess what would work the best for my application? I plan to build a sensible sized coil for my first go around so that would be in line with the caps I would need to use.

Thanks,
Rob