Re: [TCML] Primary Tap connector

delrin is also a great choice.  very machine-able.  good insulation value
especially the white.

acrylic is harder to work with and likes to crack when you tap the bottom
part for threads for the fasteners.

if you do have to use acrylic, be sure to anneal it in your over so the tap
cracks don't start to spread.

Dr. Resonance