Re: [TCML] Still poor performance

I can share one idea that happened to me in my earlier coil building years.

I had an insulation material that was not optimum.  While the primary
sparkgap was in operation most of the current was
leaking away thru the insulating materials I used as stand-off insulators.
It silently sapped away all of my power
and decreased the performance of the coil by 80%!  Once I located this
problem and made the appropriate corrections
all was well again.

Dr. Resonance