[TCML] OBIT and LTR capacitor

Dear List,
I have a 8kV, 18mA OBIT and wish to use it with a 14nF MMC for LTR operation. The transformer is a centre-tapped type with antiphase 4kV outputs (peak voltage circa 11kV) and is to be used on 50Hz UK mains. Is the calculated value for the capacitance in order or is the transformer likely to be overloaded?

Also the MMC will be rated for a max voltage of 20kV DC using WIMA FKP1 47nF capacitors connected ten to a string in 3 strings. I am a bit concerned as my capacitors are rated at 2kV DC but this equates to only 700V AC -will there be a problem with this?

Jolyon