Re: [TCML] wheelchair motor

In a message dated 8/26/08 10:14:07 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
bunnikillr@xxxxxxx writes:

>Im going to assume that the motor is one of the "pulse motor" types  (

>the real name eludes me at the moment)  ...

    "Stepper". An AC synchronous motor that's  changed it's gender identity.
:)

    Steppers actually sound like an interesting  possibility for RSG motors,
if they'll spin fast enough. Anybody tried it?

-Phil LaBudde

Center for the Advanced Study of Ballistic  Improbabilities

deal here.