Re: [TCML] Tested Transformer

It's likely that you have an internal short like DC Cox mentioned.  YOu
can often repair them though.  The most likely cause is carbon tracking in
the asphalt in which the transformer is potted.

You can use a cheap bbq grill and heat the thing up to melt the stuff out.
Often just doing that will fix it, so don't throw it away just yet.

Chip