[TCML] Primary

Hi again guys,

I got my primary done today, and to my dismay half way thru realized the spacing between primary and secondary was not going to be as I had calculated which was to be 2" inches.  My problem is I started the first turn right at 2" and built out from there so as it comes around I end up with about a 2 1/2" inch gap between the primary and secondary.  I have read that the gap should be between 1 to 2" inches so this might be pushing it with a 15/30 nst.  Regardless I finished winding it and it came out pretty good.  I did wind it with more turns then necessary as I want to be able to use it in the future on a bigger ma rated nst.  The secondary is already done it is 4" inch dia by 22'' with 24 awg.
So my question is will I lose good coupling with this large of a gap?  If so at this point the easiest thing to change would be to make another secondary with a bigger dia.  Any ideas?  Thanks!

Stan