Re: [TCML] Terry Filter Caps

I have a safety gap, a lightninng arrestor, a TVSS, and 180 amps worth of EMI's. I also have fast blow fuses feeding the vfd. At this point I think I'm getting kickbacks from my motor leads. I too don't know how to ground the motor frame or shield. I think that's my problem right now. Until I get this figured out, I'm gonna work on my ridilulosly large topload. I recently got 12" x 20' of currugated drainage pipe. Should make for an insane topload. Guess I'm gonna have to dust off my 16" coil form shortly after that.

Please tell me more about your "common mode MOV's" on your motor leads!

Adam