To: <Tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2008 9:44 AM
Subject: [TCML] Primary tubing

Fellow coilers,

Some time ago ordered some 1/2 inch copper tubing on e-bay which I incorrectly assumed was 1/2inch plumbing tubing. It was actually refrigeration tubing. I just gauged it and found it is actually only 3/8 inch O.D. not 1/2 Inch as advertised. I'm building an 8 inch coil with (2) 12KV 60ma NSTs for a total of 120 MA. Would the 3/8 OD tubing be adequate for the primary or should I go larger?

Rob R.