Re: [TCML] SRSG new video - feedback welcome

Just a quick question, is your gap and power supply on the same power
cord?  It should not be a problem, but my coil did the same pulsating
thing until I put the power supply and gap on separate breakers, then it
stopped (too much power draw I guess.)  May be something you want to
try, as setting the phase should take like 15 min to get close enough
for smooth operation.  Another thing I noticed that seemed to make a
difference, when our pole light went out stuff ran smoother (again less
current draw on one circuit.)

Scott Bogard.