Re: [TCML] SISG PSU problem

Hi Herwig,

Herwig Roscher wrote:
I am aware of this menace as well, especially if there are huge voltage spikes at the MOT's output. Please see my post to Terry. Safety spark gap?
I've thought about a safety spark gap, but I'm not sure it's really necessary here except in a case where there is a potential to have a failed open situation. I don't think we've encountered that yet (but of course there's only a few sisg's running at this point and only time will tell).

Take care,
Bart