RE: [TCML] TC Newbie

Sorry guys I meant dont Just use salt, use vinegar with it and by this way you could increase PF to suit your need,Thanks Gareth

-----Original Message-----
From: kingsandangels@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: "tesla@xxxxxxxxxx" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 2008/12/05 17:59
Subject: RE: [TCML] TC Newbie

Hi Matt,                                         do not just use salt, use lots of vinegar to make your mixture more electrolitic and it fires the spark gap better than just saturated salt trust me its smoother and use a twin spark gap so you can adjust a longer spark on one gap and shorter on the other one or open both spark gaps at the same time,This way you can time your spark much better,Ive many types even up to 4 spark gaps,But two works better I think especialy on smaller coils.Check out my salt wate
[truncated by sender]