Re: [TCML] lareg toroids for Tesla coils

A bit late but here it is.

The size of the toroid is 264*64 cm or 104*25 inches
I used 12 hoops made from 4cm/1.6inch dia aluminium tubing.
center to center spacing is 11.5cm/4.5inch
edge to edge is 7.5cm/3 inches

The streamers break out quite evenly from the 4 largest rings.
I never did any electrostatic plots for this toroid cause i don't have a program for it.
So i did it on gut feeling and some feel i got by playing with terry's program some years ago.

I hope this helps
Arjan.