Re: [TCML] Re: IGBT CM600 max current ?

Finn,

Just asking if the IGBT is running at say 400bps, then I presume your primary has a tank cap and rings at 50khz for example. and the IGBT just holds the current flow and allows 50khz to cycle though it (like a short circuit) I think this is what you are doing ?

I think Gary is talking about running the IGBT at 50khz like solid state stuff does (maybe wrong)

Though I was thinking of neither of those topology's which I thought you was doing something else, sorry my mistake!

chris

Chris, I don`t understand what you mean by "running the IGBT at the BPS
figure"

In the triggered BRISG, I have done up to 1260 BPS, but I rarely exeed
300BPS because I like the streamers best at that BPS.

Cheers, Finn Hammer