Re: [TCML] TC Newbie

Hi Gareth,

I don't bash anyone. It's not my way. Bashing someone doesn't teach. It only allows an emotion to escape the brain. Teaching can occur far better without it. I do agree that potential difference will balance out, and physics will rule how this is done. Note that I stated "/in the way your describing/". I do realize time in this scenario. But the time frame I believe your looking at (electron) is far too fast to conclude gap segments as the cause.

Take care,
Bart

kingsandangels@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Sorry I just want to say one more thing,Bart if Im still wrong you may admonish me,After all this is how we can even learn from each other.(I still belive potential difference(voltage)must have a direction in order for balance to be restored till there is no more of it)
Gareth