RE: [TCML] Re: IGBT CM600 max current ?

Greg,

> The quote mentioned below was *not* from me.  Believe that was Finn's.

Yes, I noticed my mistake after transmission.  My apology to all.

> . . . the transistors' RMS rating will have been exceeded long before the
break rate reached 50,000BPS . . .

Is there any way I can get the rate up to 50,000BPS or even the
18,000-25,000BPS region with the CM600, perhaps by reducing the applied
voltage?  Is there another IGBT that would better for me?  Would a power
MOSFET be better?  I really don't need a whole lot of power--150 to 300
watts would suffice.  I'm mainly seeking CW operation with a rapid rise time
and cutoff.

G.P.