Re: [TCML] Running a TC in snow

At 19:14 2008-12-15, you wrote:
TCML,

Bill Wysock installed a waterproof resonator (the SG10-MC, the magnifier version of our SG10-TC, was in a climate controlled doghouse) at the Haunted Laboratory in Akron OH. The owner reports that the coil works in rain, sleet, freezing rain and snow.

So the answer is yes and no.... There are parts that can get wet and parts that can't.

Hey Jeff.

Isn't that kinda cheating a bit? I mean, regadless if the resonator worked or not you would
still get sparks to some degree. ;-)

Kidding aside, I don't think the combo snow/electricity is a very good one although it could be interesting to explore what would actually happen. How about an el-cheapo coil just
for the heck of it?

Keep up the good work Bill, Jeff and all at kVA. BTW I have posted a question regarding the Baldor rotary gap on video on You-Tube but you haven't answered it. Could you please??

Take care
/Matt