Re: [TCML] Skin effect

Hi Chris,

?

?A couple of things you may want to consider:

?

1) Does dead meat respond the same way (have the same electrical characteristics),?as living tissue with blood flowing through it, or does the high-iron-content blood itself become?a liquid?conductor?

?

2) Much of the reported damage (other than death and tiny puncture holes) is of long-term, progressive neurological dysfunction?from RF traveling over the myelin sheath of the nerves.?Neurological damage is much harder to detect by optical examination.

3) Biological specimens are anything but homogeneous conductors, a primary requirement of standard skin-effect theory. Meat without the skin may conduct differently than a hand with the skin still on.?

?

One of the more difficult problems of experiments is determining if what we are measuring really corresponds to what we want to know.

?

Good Luck,

?

Matt D.