Re: [TCML] Primary Grounding was [Control Cabinet ...]

David,

Are you saying that you would run the coil with the other side of the
primary connected to the case of the pig?  I'm not so sure about that
configuration.  A better solution would be to sell one of the pigs and get a
two-eared pig.  That's my opinion anyways.  With a two-eared pig you don't
have have the tank floating.

I've seen Cameron's big coil run a few times and the streamers don't often
go for the strike rail.  I've only seen one primary strike, and if I
remember correctly it was when the coil was generally misbehaving anyways.

At any rate it would be interesting to see how your coil behaves with the
primary ungrounded.   I know when we were there the other day it was all
over the primary.  Of course it was all over your driveway and yard as well
:)

-Phillip