Re: [TCML] concrete forms

Hi Scott,

Most forms I've used (and seen) range from about 6" to 14" diameter. They really do vary quite a bit. Best to just go into town and take a look at what the store has available. You'll even find that they insert one tube inside of another, and another, etc.. This is due to the various sizes. In other words, a listed 12" form can range from 11" to 13" easily. At least, that was my experience back in Minnesota some 10 years ago. Maybe they have a better tolerance these days?

Take care,
Bart

Scott Bogard wrote:
Hi List,
Does anybody off hand know the diameter of the cardboard concrete forms available at Lowe's or Home Depot, I'm finding their websites exceptionally hard to navigate to those particular products, and I am looking for something in the 18-20 inch diameter range (for an unrelated project, I ask here because somebody will probably know.) thanks.

Scott Bogard.