Re: [TCML] Most everything you need to know about capacitors

I'm a life member of the IEEE and really object to having to pay to use Explore so I don't, at least at home...... I also consider the Spectrum to be sort of the mad magazine of the IEEE and find that many of the articles in fields I understand are either trivial or just plain wrong. Occasionally there's a good one but...............

I do have access to Explore through the library at work [Northrop] and can download stuff there. If anyone came across an article he was really really interested in I could take a look at it.

Ed