Re: [TCML] Primary Grounding was [Control Cabinet ...]

Bart,

In short, no.  In fact, it's not really up to me when I get to run this
coil.  I live in an apartment, and as you can imagine I don't want to run a
coil with this kind of performance in the apartment.  I have run the coil
with NSTs before and I also had no primary strikes.  It was throwing out
pretty long streamers, but not long enough to hit the ground.  It could be
the case that when I was running with the NSTs the streamers were also not
long enough to take the curved path they are required to take to hit the
primary.  At any rate I have run the coil at least five or six times before
this at moderate power and never had a primary strike.

-Phillip