Re: [TCML] Hello. New Coiler needs advice.

Welcome aboard. Greg Hunter is our bottle cap guru here, but my experience is that bottle caps don't need bleeder resistors, with a little common sense. Discharge them before touching anything. I don't recall ever seeing a residual charge on mine, though I didn't concider all failure modes at that time.

Adam