Re: [TCML] Was Primary Grounding now RF gnd Center ball safety gap / primary strikes

Maybe this would work, but aren't we getting a little bit too elaborate?
You'd have to drag out an air compressor, air tank, or similar to make this
work.  To me the simplest solutions often turn out to be the best ones.