Re: [TCML] Electrical Engineering Textbook

Basic AC Circuits (#27025) by Stanley Fulton and John C. Rawlins is a good
start.  It's a SAMS publication in their basic electricity series.

Then, the ARRL Radio Amateur's Handbook (free at most local libraries) also
covers EE in good form.

Dr. Resonance

On Fri, Dec 19, 2008 at 10:19 PM, Anthony Etersque <etersque26@xxxxxxxxxxxxx