Re: [TCML] Electrical Engineering Textbook

----- Original Message -----
From: "Yurtle Turtle" <yurtle_t@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, December 20, 2008 4:37:02 PM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: Re: [TCML] Electrical Engineering Textbook

There's an online Navy Electronics course that is all over the internet. I can't find it now, but perhaps someone else knows what it's called so you can Google it up. It's something like NAVETRA (Navy Electronic Training). It starts off pretty basic but does get into more advanced electronics, but I wouldn't call it Electrical Engineering.

Adam