Re: [TCML] Electrical Engineering Textbook

piranha wrote:
Hi,

MIT has all their stuff online here:

Everything you need to know is there. Free, Quality, and Easy is left to the beholder :)
Nope. Not everything. I see they've included a little more, but still lacking on electrodynamics, Fourier, Laplace, Z, et. They're just teasing us, trying to look like they're earning all the enormous tax-subsidies we pay them.

Top 100 Open Courseware Projects | OEDb
http://oedb.org/library/features/top-100-open-courseware-projects

Stanford School of Engineering
http://see.stanford.edu/SEE/Courses.aspx

IIT (India Institute of Tech.) has lots of courses, with lectures in English. Accents remind me of my own college days here :-D
http://www.youtube.com/profile_play_list?user=nptelhrd