To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2008 12:21 AM
Subject: [TCML] Potential Transformer

Hello all,
I am looking to buy a small potential transformer.
I was wondering if anyone had one that they do not need anymore and would
like to get rid of that they could sell to me for around $100. I will pay all shipping charges, and if they live near me (Pasadena, California) will pick it
up.

If not, I was wondering where I could buy one besides ebay.
I am a student hobbyist, and I wanted to have some more power other than
NST's and MOTs.

I want one really badly!!!

Thanks for all your efforts.

Amir M.