Re: [TCML] First ever Pig SISG.... inadvertently

Hey Philip...

seeing that you have accomplished a piggie powerd SISG system, you have got me excited in digging out the digital/silicon stuff I put on hold. I have in my possesion about 20 perfectly matched IGBT's ( Toshiba's MG200Q2YS40) basically a 1200 V 200 A 1300W brick which is designed to have 2 "IGBT's in series.

Can these be used to create a SISG? If they can, then I will be on my way to a SSTC!!!!

Scot D

The "usual" ones: IRGPS60B120KDP. That's the reason I'm being so cavalier with the setup - I'm "stress-testing" them.

My biggest concern is that the peak current through them will be too high when I run them on the 12" coil.

-Phil LaBudde

Center for the Advanced Study of Ballistic  Improbabilities

**************Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music. (http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?NCID=aolcmp003000000025
48)