RE: [TCML] My terry filter capacitors blew up!!

I think the string Amir was talking about was the Terry filter cap, not his main tank cap.  The necessary voltage rating of these strings is only half that of tank cap and should be fine, unless his system goes into resonant meltdown.  It does seem hard to believe that one could smoke a 19.2kV-rated string in a Terry filter, as the total string would be rated at 38.4kV.  I wonder if there was a wiring error that caused an incorrect cap string configuration?

Gary Lau
MA, USA