RE: [TCML] Spanish books on Tesla Coil Experiments and Rare Geissler / Crookes Tubes

Hi Ed,

The tubes were definitely made, I've seen (and drooled over) a rare archive of them in Eastern Europe.  They were stashed away in a small room on an abandoned level of a technical museum...a secret stash of toys for the staff to play with.  Even in person its hard to contemplate how anyone could actually make them - the skills required are unbelievable!

A Tesla single electrode lamp is on our site, courtesy of Frank Jones.  It is nothing short of amazing!
http://www.electrotherapymuseum.com/2006/TeslaLamp/index.htm

Jeff> Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 13:36:43 -0800> From: evp@xxxxxxxxxxx> To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> Subject: Re: [TCML] Spanish books on Tesla Coil Experiments and Rare Geissler / Crookes Tubes> CC: > > Fantastic tubes and I'm drooling! Wondern if any of them have > survived the ages [or were ever made, for that matter].> > Ed> _______________________________________________> Tesla mailing list> Tesla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> http://www.pupman.com/mailman/listinfo/tesla