Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2008 2:47 PM
Subject: Re: engineers and scientists was [TCML] Wireless Transmission Theory

Jim, all,
As an engineer AND a scientist (currently a PhD candidate and the proud recipient of two degrees in engineering) I'd like to comment that engineers make the best scientists. Yes, we do to learn, but half the learning is the doing. Every opportunity is another chance to practice the 'doing' to get to the final goal of understanding. If you're doing it right, you're getting *both* for the price of one..

No idea if this makes any sense, but it's always worked for me..

Coiling In Pittsburgh
Ben McMillen