Re: [TCML] RE: musing on lists ( Wireless Transmission Theory)

For a lot of my videos and static shots, I put some steel wool on the end of the sparking point to get a small shower of grinding type sparks.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iO7j5LKmd3I
http://tesladownunder.com/Tesla18Dalek10003Ft.jpg

Peter

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeff Behary" <electrotherapy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sparks can be made to fly off similar to those produced by sharpening a metal tool on a grindstone..."http://www.electrotherapymuseum.com/TeslaArchive/ExperimentsWithTheTeslaCoil/index.htm The whole grinding stone sparks concept has really got me going. I HAVE to try it! I've used compressed air against a real hot discharge once with some odd success, but never got the "grinding stone sparks"...?
http://www.electrotherapymuseum.com/2007/250WT/index.htm

Jeff