From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Peter Terren
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2008 8:34 PM
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: Re: [TCML] Biggest Tesla coil gallery

Oh dear. It looks like the thumbnails are now disabled for non members and
not just the enlarged pictures since I last looked. (There was an upgrade
last week and I didn't notice as I have auto log in).
I'll speak to the admin about this. It might not have been intentional.
Alternatively, you are welcome to apply to join the 4HV forum.