Re: [TCML] TeslaStuff on Ebay - any thoughts?

Don't deprive yourself of the experience of winding your own secondary. It doesn't take that much time, experience, or tooling, but it will give you a lot more satisfaction than just putting together parts that you buy seperately. YMMV, of course.

Jon

----- Original Message ----- From: "Stephen J. Hobley" <shobley@xxxxxxxxxx> I could be tempted to buy his secondary, as we're expecting a "new arrival" in the family any day now, and my winding time will be *very* limited...