[TCML] Old meter questiontes

I have a question concerning Triplett model 630 meters. Most of the older
ones with built-in 6 kV AC scales, such as the 630, 630-A 630-type 3, etc. have
jacks for standard banana-plug probe leads. I've been told that some of the
newer models (only ~ 25-30 years old) have recessed plugs in the case that
take  leads with female ends. Does anyone know for sure, which of the 630 series
meters have these reverse-sex connectors? Is it the 630PLK type 6, 630-NA
type  3, 630, APL-type 4, etc??

TIA
Matt D.

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)